Ok, people. I love personality and career tests. No, they are not the holy grail but if you answer them truthfully, you get a good analysis. I like this one because it gives you a snippet of your career/personality profile for free. A good one! However, the full report is $19.95.
Answer 4 questions and voila! If you do order the full report. Let me know. They are running a special through Jan 20.
Here's What I got------
- Harmony-seeking Idealists like you are characterised by a complex personality and an abundance of thoughts and feelings. You are a warm-hearted person by nature. You are sympathetic and understanding. Harmony-seeking Idealists expect a lot of themselves and of others. You have a strong understanding of human nature and you are a good judge of character. But you are mostly reserved and confide your thoughts and feelings to very few people you trust. You are deeply hurt by rejection or criticism. Harmony-seeking Idealists find conflict situations unpleasant and prefer harmonious relationships. However, if reaching a certain target is very important to you you can assert yourself with a doggedness bordering on obstinacy.
- Harmony-seeking Idealists have a lively fantasy, often an almost clairvoyant intuition and are often very creative. Once you have tackled a project, you do everything in your power to achieve your goals. In everyday life, you often prove to be an excellent problem solver. You like to get to the root of things and you have a natural curiosity and a thirst for knowledge. At the same time, you are practically oriented, well organised and in a position to tackle complex situations in a structured and carefully considered manner. When you concentrate on something, you do so one hundred percent - you often become so immersed in a task that you forget everything else around you.
- As a Harmony-seeking Idealist you are one of the introverted personality types. Therefore you prefer a quiet work environment where you can intensively deal with your responsibilities and are not disturbed by too many people and repeated distractions. You need a lot of time to dwell on your thoughts, to put them into words and let your ideas take shape. You are grateful for a certain measure of order and structure in order to achieve this, and being able to deal with one project after the other, thus not having a number of responsibilities at one time. You don’t like being overloaded because it is important to you to deal with things thoroughly. Your capability to concentrate is unusually great and very often you become engrossed in something and forget everything around you.
- You are one of the feeler types. This fact is partially the reason that you have a very strong insight into human nature and enjoy dealing with people. You are interested in the people around you and have a real sense for their motivations, needs and abilities. Your talent to see the best in everybody and your keen wish to understand others and somehow contribute to their wellbeing predestine you to work with people.
- Due to your propensity to be introverted you are not into holding major speeches for large audiences. In those professions, when advancing others in their personal development or to help them in any other way is the issue, you are unbeatable. You are extremely sensitive, and your social competences are developed above average. As a result you have no problems working with people or being a team member. Still, you should watch out to primarily surround yourself with persons who are similarly profound and eclectic. During the working day you abhor thoughtless, superficial, and insensitive colleagues."